All original specs are adhered to in this faithful reissue, including neck shape, fingerboard radius, hardware, pickups, and electronics. Features two new American Vintage Tele pickups and the original Tele bridge, premium ash body, and a tinted maple neck.
Fender American Vintage Series ’52 Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
* Premium ash body
* Tinted maple neck
* Original Tele bridge
* Vintage-style pickups with vintage pickup switching
* Cloth-wrapped wire
* Wiring kit for modern switching conversion
* Ashtray bridge cover
* Vintage leather strap
Fender American Vintage Series ’52 Telecaster Electric Guitar Includes:
* Fender tweed hardshell case, ashtray bridge cover, wiring kit for conversion to modern switching, vintage leather strap, cable, polishing cloth
Luscious custom-shop touches for modern playability and tone!
The Vintage Hot Rod ’52 Telecaster takes the best of old and new Fender craftsmanship to create a fantastic guitar built for the serious player! Visually very accurate to the look of a ’52 Telecaster, it has a list of sought-after Custom Shop upgrades to make any Tele player drool. It’s got a top-of-the-line thin-skin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that ages quickly and beautifully as well as letting the natural tone of the wood shine. The neck has been streamlined for smooth playability with a satin-finish back, 9.5″ fingerboard radius, and medium-jumbo frets. The three brass saddles on the vintage-style Tele bridge are compensated to allow for more accurate intonation. And a Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini-Humbucker at the neck and a custom-wound Tele bridge pickup deliver the hot tones called for in modern music.
The rest of its features are true-blue ’52 Tele, like the American Vintage model it’s based on: a premium ash body, one-piece maple neck with U-shape profile, Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners, a one-ply black pickguard, and chrome hardware.
The U.S. Vintage Hot Rod Series from Fender offers new instruments with specs, looks and features that make them feel as if you were the third owner of a vintage instrument. Here’s your chance to own that beautiful player’s guitar, but in brand new shape and freshly set-up from the Fender factory!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Thin-skin nitrocellulose finish
- Premium ash body
- 1-piece maple neck
- U-shape profile with satin finish on back
- 9.5″ fingerboard radius
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- 25.5″ scale length
- Nut width: 1.650″
- Chrome hardware
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 compensated brass saddles
- 1-ply black pickguard
- Custom Vintage Tele bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker neck pickup
- 3-position blade pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls
- Setup with Fender Super 250R Nickel Plated Steel strings